Tulipfest 2018 – 5, 6 & 7 May 2018
Admission to the Garden’s is Free
Saturday 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday & Bank Holiday Monday 10:00am to 4:00pm
Springfields Festival Gardens would like to invite all the family to this great day out.
Tulipfest is to celebrate the history of the tulip and enjoy the beautiful displays of tulips set within the gardens, as well as a mix of entertainment, activities, and handmade decorations by the local community & exhibitors.
- Adam Patman(Host)
- Prof. Paul Temple Punch & Judy Shows,
- Classical Reflection,
- ‘I am the dice’
- South Kesteven Morris Dancers
and many more local dance, singing, musical groups to enjoy.
Each day will be a different array of entertainment from 11am to 4pm(weather permitting)
Emma Barker – Deeping Carnival Queen and Ms Bourne Curve 2018, will be attending to promote self-confidence and judging the makeover competitions.
- Meet the Gruffalo, Stuart Minion & Peppa Pig – Replicas
- Face Painting, Glitter Art & Princess or Prince Make Over’s, balloons – Ruby & Diamonds
- Fancy Dress Competitions
- Ladies Make over competitions
- Bouncy Castles, Slide, Gladiator, Rodeo Roulette and Fair Rides from £1.00 to £2.50 (all day wrist bands available on the day £5.00 or £8.50 – (including face painting).
- Horse Riding
- Natural Artisan Food Stalls
- Arts & Craft Displays & Workshops – The Creation Station
- Afternoon Tea in the Garden – Cakes made by – Enticing Cakes
- Treasure Hunt – ‘Tip toe through the tulips’ follow the tulip trail until you find your treasure!
Come along, join in, have fun at Springfields Tulipfest…. hope to see you there!
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.